June 3, 2011

Ministry Update...



Been a little hectic these last weeks... As Mimi, I've been helping my son get his wife and kids prepared and on the plane to Latvia for their Summer vacation with family and friends. Personally, I've been offline finishing my online seminary classes; final exam taken and ordination papers are now headed this way!

Tomorrow, Bill and I load up the car for a road trip to North Carolina for the Exodus Freedom Conference. This is a conference I've been wanting to attend for several years now but have been unable to make. Needless to say, I'm very excited! I hope to post a blog from the conference at some point.

When we return, I'll get back to work writing. My goal is to have my autobiography completed by the end of Summer and ready to publish by December. Even though I'm about half finished with my book, it's been over two years since I've worked on it because of our many moves.

In other ministry news, we will be setting up our 501c3 status in the next weeks and months and seeking God's guidance for ministry board members.

I appreciate your prayers for all these concerns. Thanks for supporting this budding ministry. Blessings...