January 30, 2013

BOOK Pre-VIEW: The Purpose Driven Life ~ What on Earth am I Here for? by Rick Warren


This isn't a typical book review but a preview because I haven't read the book yet.  

Because The Purpose Driven Life: What On Earth Am I Here For? is designed as a 40-day study, my husband and I have chosen to study it through Lent this year. I hope you will take this opportunity to prayerfully consider what you will do during this upcoming season to prepare your heart for Easter. Blessings...






The Purpose Driven Life: 

What On Earth Am I Here For?


by 

@RickWarren









10 years ago, Rick Warren wrote The Purpose Driven Life, which became the bestselling hardback nonfiction book in history, and the second most-translated book in the world, after the Bible. Without a doubt it has inspired and changed countless lives.

Now, Rick has updated and expanded the book with new chapters to help give our life even greater purpose. One thing I find very exciting about this new version, is the QR codes at the beginning of each chapter that link to a video introduction, an audio message and notes for deeper study.

I'm really looking forward to reading The Purpose Driven Life: What On Earth Am I Here For?

Here's a short video introduction by Pastor Rick Warren... http://youtu.be/rjD7PGBAwxc