July 24, 2013

BOOK REVIEW :: Making Good Habits Breaking Bad Habits by Joyce Meyer




MAKING GOOD HABITS 

BREAKING BAD HABITS:

14 New Behaviors That Will Energize Your Life


by 


@JoyceMeyer







Making Good Habits Breaking Bad Habits is up there with Joyce's best and most practical books. I love the way Joyce writes. She sweetly imparts her wisdom from personal experience of dealing with consequences of her own bad habits that ultimately motivated her to create healthier habits.

Joyce takes us through a series of behaviors that when combined, provide a beautiful recipe for successfully changing habits. She recommends rather than focusing our energy on removing the bad habits we should implement positive habits which will eventually drive out the bad habits.

I have been a huge fan of Joyce Meyer for years and have read many of her books. She has impacted my life in immeasurable ways. I can honestly say I wouldn't be the person I am today if it wasn't for her.

If you are struggling with some bad habits, and who isn't, I encourage you to get Making Good Habits Breaking Bad Habits. I personally have purchased an audio copy and look forward to listening to it so I can further cement these principles in my brain. Thanks Joyce! 

If you can't see the screen below CLICK HERE to watch Joyce Meyer discuss Making Good Habits