May 28, 2014

BOOK REVIEW ~ Twelve Steps to Inner Freedom: Humility Revisited by Joan D. Chittister




Twelve Steps to Inner Freedom: Humility Revisited

by


Joan D. Chittister


82pp




Shortly after I was introduced to Benedictine spirituality in 2012, I found Joan Chittister.  The title to this book was intriguing to me since I've been walking the recovery road for a while.

In The Twelve Steps to Inner Freedom: Humility Revisited Joan does a remarkable job breaking down Saint Benedict's 12 steps of Humility into easily applied life principles.  I've read this book twice and use it regularly as a resource.  I also enjoy Joan's blog and other books which you can find here: http://joanchittister.org.

Beautifully descriptive!  She is one of my favorite authors today.  I highly recommend everything by Joan Chittister!